DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what i've picked up so far, with the actual prices, basically what I listed them as so far. ALL are from a 2003 car ("stolen" by the 15 year old daughter and joy-rided into a farm field, rolling several times, destroying the entire exterior.)
I will be gettting the rest of the parts on Friday, and will add to the list then.

We all know what this stuff looks like, but if anyone wants pix just PM. Please don't put the "worthless" response in.

All prices are in US DOLLARS, and WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING anywhere in North America. Just let me also say, that the cost of mail shipping has increased for packages, so I've had to tack on a couple of extra $ to cover that. I am not making any extra, just trying to cover the mailing for the most part. An example: the last autodim mirror I sold was $14.00 for mailing and insurance.

Please PM me with any requests or questions, it is easier to keep track of who asked for what first.

1. A full dash harness assembly for the ATC installation, complete with upper and lower harnesses, ATC head, blower control and sunsensor.
Your choice of either a 2001 and up compatable or a 1999 & 2000 compatable. (right now it is one or the other, by Friday, I should have both available.) ................$190.00

2. EVIC, with instant MPG and Tire Pressure capability. NO SENSORS.
Will include an abbreviated harness for JUST plugging it in if you need it. Otherwise, if you are just replacing an OTIS, no wiring..........$135.00
SOLD >>>>>THANK YOU!!!!

3. OTIS , with abbreviated wiring, (no mirror, visor, sunroof, or courtesy light wiring). This will allow you to plug it into the exisitng spot in the fuse block. Will come with full instructions and template for cutting if you need it......................$50.00

NOTE: Both of the above have the usual "natural Beige" colour that matches all of the LH headliners.

4. Auto-dim mirror, newer style with the switch on the face, not the bottom, with plug and some wire if you need it................$35.00

5. Headlight switch, AUTO style, plug & play as we all know by now...$30.00

6. Infinity door speakers, both fronts................$40.00

7. Infinity Door tweeters, plastic covers, - it is a 2003 - no back panel, but the front cover is good, and will replace the el cheapo speakers.....$35.00 for the pair

8. Infinity Dash tweeter................$17.00

9. Leather shift knob...................$15.00

10. BCM for the 300M Special. Note that there are no differences in this one and a "normal" intrepid one - the car did not have speed proportional steering. You can, however use if if you have 18" or larger wheels on your car in order to get a more correct mileage & speed reading. They are programmed for the 245 - 18" wheels. You need to use your current SKIM module if equipt, but other than that, it will work fine. I have one in my car and have had no problems what so ever, and has corrected the speed & mileage error for the 245 17 tires to almost nothing. You also get the benefit of what ever the mileage was on this car, not adding to you own BCM, which you can put back and fraudulenty have lower mileage for resale (just kidding, I KNOW no one here would do that. Besides, the PCM also has the correct mileage stored - so "they" say. Anyway, this will work with any 2001 and up LH car.
SOLD>>>>>>>THANK YOU!!!!

11. 300M Special dash trim - the carbon fibre fake stuff. Just in case any one from the 300 board or one of you dash swappers wants it......$45.00

12. full set of door weather stripping for all 4 doors, all black, excellent, no tears or crimps...............$100.

Also, in case anyone has any requests for Intrepid parts, there are about 50 2nd gens in this yard. I haven't looked them over, so have no idea what is available. I'm not sure what kind of deals I can make, since it is my first dealings with them, but if you have requests, let me know and i'll see what I can do. No promises though.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
sounds like you hit a gold mine

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
sounds interesting about this speed proportional steering. I didnt know that was available as on option. Im surprised the special didnt get it. How can u tell if a car has this feature?

Great stuff as always Ross.

Will you be getting any tire sensors? PM me with any details. Thanks

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02SXT said:
Could you check on a intake plenum and engine harness for a 02 3.5 L.
Thanks Jim
I will

No pressure sensors available at all.
The speed proportional was only available on the Special and the odd other M with the performance option, I don't think it was ever offered on an Intrepid.
The dealer brochure shows it as standard, but I have yet to see a Canadian Special with it. It has an electrically operated valve at the input/output piping of the ram, which can be seen below the brake master cylinder.
Another interesting thing; the brochure also show that the 6 disc changer is standard on the Special as well, yet I have never seen one - either US or Canadian - that has a 6 disc stock, they've all been 4 disc.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Torontofirecaptain said:
I will
Another interesting thing; the brochure also show that the 6 disc changer is standard on the Special as well, yet I have never seen one - either US or Canadian - that has a 6 disc stock, they've all been 4 disc.

Sounds like someone was cutting corners somewhere along the way. Unfortunatly, there's all sorts of funny little things like that that go into cars that read differently than the dealer spec sheets...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Ross, can you price the intrepid struts for me please when you get a chance. I wanna see if they are in the price range I can afford.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'd like a 3.5L intake plenum.......and I'd like to try that special computer out. Wouldn't that also have the 2.7L gear ratio programmed into it?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Ross i am in need in a cover for the fuse panel. One of the clips on mine is broken and it flaps around a bit. No Rush....

·
Registered
12 Posts
i do have interest in the dash tweeter and pos the evic does the evic have the sunroof control? also whats the chances of special springs and boddy cladding any and all pieces thanks for looking

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
300magnum said:
i do have interest in the dash tweeter and pos the evic does the evic have the sunroof control? also whats the chances of special springs and boddy cladding any and all pieces thanks for looking
The EVIC is gone, sorry.

I do have a full set of Special skirting, PM me for more details.

There is a set of Special front struts/springs, but I don't have a price yet - tomorrow.

Fossy - the interior would cost more than the car to ship.

Avenger - the BCM doesn't have the gear ratio, the engine controller does.
The BCM takes the speed/distance info and converts it to the appropriate configuration - metric/Imp, tires size - and transmits that to the cluster.

I'll see what harnesses & engine parts are available tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Ross...as it seems you have indeed struck gold, is it possible that at least 1 maybe 2 of the 50 2nd gens might just have column shifter? If so, I would like to find the armrest lid for the bench seat in taupe color. If by some weird chance you can find one....total to 79605.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
silver&gold said:
Ross...as it seems you have indeed struck gold, is it possible that at least 1 maybe 2 of the 50 2nd gens might just have column shifter? If so, I would like to find the armrest lid for the bench seat in taupe color. If by some weird chance you can find one....total to 79605.

Thanks

Is that the sandstone colour, or the light beige colour you need?
I'm sure that more than one will be column, so there's a good chance.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I am looking for the 300M Special Springs & Struts.
Please let me know when you get the price.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Torontofirecaptain said:
Is that the sandstone colour, or the light beige colour you need?
I'm sure that more than one will be column, so there's a good chance.
I am going to say light beige...it is almost a greyish tan color. Or better yet...where can I find a code for interior color and I will go from there. :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts