DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna hang out somewhere near Chicago this weekend? I'm actually about 20 min away in NW corner of Indiana.....so Indiana someplace would be ok, also! I'm pretty open to wherever.....just bored and seeing who else might be.....let me know!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well I know it was short notice...but oh well.....there are some car shows in NW Indiana this weekend...I'll be at the one at Christenson Chevy in Highland on Sunday....come find me and we can cruise if u like...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know there has to be more members in Illinois, I just saw two younger people with 1st gen Intrepids talking at a nearby bowling alley parked side by side, they glanced over and waved as I drove by.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to put a new battery in my r/t...its dead on the driveway currently....I am down for a meet! I would need a couple weeks notice to get time off work also....the weather is getting a little better....so pretty soon we could do a meet somewhere.....let me know....I live not far from Illinois border

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new battery, new wheel bearing and new alignment....the R/T is out of hibernation...hopefully it is done snowing....let me know when the Indiana/Illinois peeps wanna meet up....I need at least a week to ask off of work....but I'm down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts