DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm not a huge fan of the new advertising of Dodge, but I just saw the most kick a** commercial to date. It highlighted all thier vehicles in red speeding down some kind of airport runway or strip, when out of nowhere the Viper guns it, flys through the air doing a corkscrew, and landing in front of the pack. Then they send air fighter jets through an air hanger behind them. I didn't get to see the whole commercial, but at least the last 5-10 seconds were really sweet. The Viper was the best with its aerial moves. Anyone else seen this latest advertisment?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I was flipping through the channels on the Picture in Picture portion of my 60" projection TV the other night and saw it in a 12" square on the bottom of my screen. So I saw it with no sound, my girlfriend wouldn't let me swap the channels because she was watching a girlie movie...but I was screaming "Oh my God, that is the coolest friggin commercial I've ever seen!!!" I have to find it on the internet.

Did you see the Intrepid do the backwards slide? Sweeeeeet.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I saw the comercial at the bar while I was DJing. Didnt get to hear the sound... but was really f'in cool.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Beings as i live in Hickville USA i pry wont get the chance to see this cool commercial for quite a while....damn small towns :p

·
Read Only
118 Posts
Dodge is a major sponsor for Battlebots on Comedy Central. They are running a different dodge commercial at every commercial break. I finally saw that commercial you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I went back to our sports department, grabbed our file tape of the Browns-Steelers game and dumped off the commercial to an Avid and made a movie file to play off my computer. Sweet commercial! If I could figure out how to zip it down, I would send it in for everyone to see, file size is 24MB right now. Lem'me see what I can do.

·
Read Only
118 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I am willing to grab that size of a file. If you could post it somewhere with a fast connection, I'd like to download it from you...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Damn, haven't seen that commercial yet, sounds tight.

The only one i've seen is that mayor of truckville one....

deeeer neeer neeer neeer neeer, deeeer neeer neeer neeer neeer, deeeer neeer neeer neeer neeer neeer!

ya know, that Aerosmith Just Push Play theme song.....]

Once my local friendly Dodge dealer pissed me off and I almost grabbed them motherfr's by the horns. Dishonest punks!

Later guys,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
:) That was one of the most kick ass commercials I have ever seen. The sound was great and of course all the cars looked incredible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts