DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dedicated Thread to some awesome GT5 Shots! All welcome to show yours

1970 Dodge Challenger Hemi R/T 710HP 700+ Ft Lbs Tq Heavily Tuned

1970 Dodge Charger R/T 440, 355 HP ??? Tq (bought used with 222k miles. needs work)

Todays recent acquirement,

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT 8 425 HP Tq ?? Slight Tuned.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Boy doesnt that last one look familiar.....
Yeah Won it. Kinda wish it gave me plum crazy to match the rest. Not that I do not like the "Brilliant Black"

Have to say right now has nothing against the 70' R/T. But See what she can do with some mods.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
how do you take the picture like that while your driving the car?

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Yeah Won it. Kinda wish it gave me plum crazy to match the rest. Not that I do not like the "Brilliant Black"

Have to say right now has nothing against the 70' R/T. But See what she can do with some mods.
Mine is only supercharged and it did okay when it was going in a straight line, lol

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Its a replay function to go into Photo mode and allows you to walk around the car for certain vantage points.
awesome thanks!!! then how do you get them from the ps3 to the PC?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finished the Engine Mods and Tune to the 70 Challenger. She tops out at 788HP, 805 Ft lbs Tq. Def a favorite car in this game right now.

Here is a Prime example- I snipped the gas just a hair to much and wham! she slides...I still managed to win this race but it was close.

(Speaking of close here is the close up of me over taking on First lap for first)

And here is what I won!

Racing other Classics-

And this Weird Car called the DOME Zero. I ll be honest, it did better than I expected.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i had a good time playing with Will online today. couldnt get my cars to do powerslides or donuts. figured out how to turn off tcs on my challenger and with 800hp it slides, drifts, and does donuts like its nothing

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had a good time playing with Will online today. couldnt get my cars to do powerslides or donuts. figured out how to turn off tcs on my challenger and with 800hp it slides, drifts, and does donuts like its nothing
What is your ID? Maybe we oughta all race sometime.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Don't have the Challenger yet but so far I'm quite enjoying my '69 Z28 fully customized. Tops out at about 200mph and sticks very well to the road, unless I use it in B-Spec and the idiot driver there.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anybody driving Intrepids lol?
The closest to a LH car in GT5 is the shared trans in the Prowler. (42LE) I read a list that even had the Eagle Vision TSi and I was UBER excited. But twas not to be.

Bought my First Lambo today. Cheapest one and it was 250K plus jeez.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
bought a lambo today as well. the gallardo, 253k

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i will try to have up a couple photos of my cars up here soon.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts