DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only have a couple weeks left to get this organized. There will be a cruise down one of the big streets in Grand Rapids on the 24th and 25th. I figure more people will be able to attend on saturday so thats what I'm planning for. I am trying to find a suitable meeting place where we can meet and greet before the cruise, then we can cruise in mass for a while. There is lots to see and plenty of places to stop and eat any kind of food you could want. There will also be a judged car show and TONS of other stuff to keep you occupied all day. If you can attend, add your name to the list. If you have any ideas or anything like that feel free to let me know! Click the link to see the offical website, especially take a look at all the activities! Its still up in the air if my car will be hitting the streets but I will be there for sure, even if I have to cruise the Rustang!

http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/

1. Chewievette

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee a two person meet and only one Intrepid ...sounds like fun.

My car wont be driving till after this meet, so unfortunately I'll be cruising the stang ...again.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I think I will go even if its just me. This sounds like a good cruise. I will cruise with you Chewie whether your in a Stang or not.

Looking forward to the evening with my underbody lights on. :D

Chewievette said:
Gee a two person meet and only one Intrepid ...sounds like fun.

My car wont be driving till after this meet, so unfortunately I'll be cruising the stang ...again.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Im down, so thats two Treps, -- what time are we talking? It will have to be afternoon for me, I have to work Sat morning until 1230.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Dudley said:

192 miles / 3 hour [url="http:///#"]drive[/url] from my place. If we left from your work site we could be there at say....3 to 3:30??[/QUOTE]

Yikes, thats alittle further than I thought. Yeah, if we met at 1230 maybe get lunch or something then be there 330 or so. I drive 75-80 in MI, so 2.5-3 hrs tops.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
Dammit, I am going to have to bail now too, the clutch went out in my truck today, so thats what Ill be doing this Saturday-- :( -- it never ends...

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Give me a call if you need any help Dan. I dont think I am going to make the 3 hour drive if no other treps are present.
32Intrepid said:
Dammit, I am going to have to bail now too, the clutch went out in my truck today, so thats what Ill be doing this Saturday-- :( -- it never ends...

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This meet is over and done. Being the only one present from DInet is despressing, especially since I didnt even have my car. The next meet has to be better, or I'm going to quit trying to show up.

If there is anyone acctually in the Grand Rapids area, I am usually at Dog Dowgs on chicago dr saturday nights, we get things going around 10pm and it goes till whenever. Drop by if your bored. One of these days my trep will make an appearance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts