DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I found out I owned a ps2 some how. Damn thing sucks, but I figured I would buy (what I think) is the best racing game for a home console, only for a junk system.

I looked up listings on the game, it says there are two (2) Dodge Intrepids. A R/T, and a police car.

Does anyone know exactly how to unlock these?

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
as far as i know, the intrepid's didn't make it to GT4.

I've been playing it for some time now and haven't seen them yet...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Do a Google search for things like 'ps2 cheats codes'

I don't have my favorites list here at work, but there are many sites that give out the cheat/unlock codes for games. You should find something that unlocks all the cars.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I have run into lists with it, and lists without it. So now I don't know what the hell to believe. But I baught the game for that 1 reason, and go figure it's a let down so far.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great link, through the last week I have found tons of cheats, and ton's of unofficial/official lists of the cars. Even two different "official lists" didn't match up, so I am curious. But the vast majority of them had the dodge intrepid r/t, and the police car listed. So, who the hell knows until someone finds them. I honestly don't think they're in it, but who knows.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
There were a ton of Dodges slated to appear in GT4, but only about 9 actually made it. The two Intrepids you mentioned earlier were on the early lists, but once the game debuted they were not included. There are actually hundreds of cars that didn't make it into the final game...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I was hoping a 1G Talon or Laser would make it in :(

·
Registered
589 Posts
I like my Audi TT Touring Car... that thing is a beast... no turbo, no super charger... the car has all its power constantly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The ONLY reason I would consider buying a PC, is to play GTA:VC and GTA:SA. So I can add all the cool add-on cars available online. I mean, what other game (NFS ppl hush) can you add your own cars to? It's sweet!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
occupant said:
The ONLY reason I would consider buying a PC, is to play GTA:VC and GTA:SA. So I can add all the cool add-on cars available online. I mean, what other game (NFS ppl hush) can you add your own cars to? It's sweet!

You must not be into FPS games. The only way to play FPS games is with a keyboard. Not to mention all the contect and add-ons created by average users available to download.

On a side note, I have a PS2 and bought GTA:VC when I bought the PS2 (a couple of years ago). When GTA:VC came out on PC, I bought it. GTA:VC is so much better on the PC. I can't wait for GTA:SA to come out on PC. I have that for PS2 and it is so much better than VC.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
"The only way to play FPS games is with a keyboard"

Much agreed. I've tried playing games like counter strike, james bond, and others on xbox, ps2, and gamecube, there is no competition. Mouse is the best way to aim, keyboard is the best way to move.

-Brandon

·
Registered
605 Posts
Warlord187 said:
On a side note, I have a PS2 and bought GTA:VC when I bought the PS2 (a couple of years ago). When GTA:VC came out on PC, I bought it. GTA:VC is so much better on the PC. I can't wait for GTA:SA to come out on PC. I have that for PS2 and it is so much better than VC.
Agreed. PC has much better graphics and tons of room for exploration and add-ons.

And of course, FPS=meant to be played with mouse and keyboard.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yeah... I hate when people that play consoles brag about graphics. TV's graphics cant compare to a monitors. (Possibly plasma TV's, but you arent supposed to play games on plasma's cause they burn in).

-Brandon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts