DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the wheels on the car last week, but she was in need of a bath. Had some time tonight, so here she is.

The flash washed the color out a little on this one.

STS HID projector and switchback LED running light which goes amber when flashing.

And the most recent odometer reading.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Very nice!!! I didnt know what to think when seeing that vent on your other thread, but seeing it now on the car...its actually pretty cool in a nerdy sort of way. Keep it up!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
wow those look good

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great, now just clean those headlights!
I just cleaned them about 2 weeks ago. That's how bad they were...and that's with wet sanding them and everything. MAYBE, if my new O2 sensors finally solve my CEL light i'll consider swapping in a nice set of black housing headlights. They certainly would go with my theme on the car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
"Last edited by beeblebrox82; Today at 06:10 PM.. Reason: off topic, question asked in different thread. "

Holy Moly, I couldn't post the url (min 10 post reqd) so I asked the question again.....

ok well now I'm at 8! lol

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
"Last edited by beeblebrox82; Today at 06:10 PM.. Reason: off topic, question asked in different thread. "

Holy Moly, I couldn't post the url (min 10 post reqd) so I asked the question again.....

ok well now I'm at 8! lol

yea sorry, I had just left a note asking not to highjack people's threads... then I saw your thread so I just cleaned this one up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts