DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
OUCH......I don't think that car's repairable :( The driver might be though.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Avenger said:
OUCH......I don't think that car's repairable :( The driver might be though.
That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. He got a head on collision with a Ford F-150. Well....Ford-1, Dodge-0 :( But he survived with not much injuries though.....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Bimmer_2002 said:
That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. He got a head on collision with a Ford F-150. Well....Ford-1, Dodge-0 :( But he survived with not much injuries though.....
Hmmm how can you give ford 1 point and not the dodge. both vehicles have damage probally both got totaled out and both drivers lived with minor injuries. in my opion FORD-1 Dodge-2 considering that he hit a rather BIG suv and it did what the car was designed to do prevent a fatality SO give a shout out for the dodge taking on a BIGGER foe

FORD :yousuck:

·
Registered
715 Posts
WOW! Dam, that looks like fun...

Ok i lied...no it doesnt

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Code2medic said:
Hmmm how can you give ford 1 point and not the dodge. both vehicles have damage probally both got totaled out and both drivers lived with minor injuries. in my opion FORD-1 Dodge-2 considering that he hit a rather BIG suv and it did what the car was designed to do prevent a fatality SO give a shout out for the dodge taking on a BIGGER foe

FORD :yousuck:
Ok, I wasn't dissing Dodge......That truck wasn't totalled, believe it or not....Anyways, I know that the intrepid is a very well made car for that. I've seen it live already.

·
Registered
734 Posts
ouch!!! glad you ok dude

1 - 13 of 13 Posts