DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did the Green Machine pic come from (misc Intrepid pics)?
I want those rocker panels/air dam & rear wing NOW!
The dual exhaust...is it real or for looks.
Anyway, I'm looking for all.

Sammy :cool:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I forgot who sent it to me, but I really have no info on that car. As of right now, we are under the impression that it is just a photoshop job. If anyone can prove this wrong, feel free :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
That Green Machine photo looks too good to be a "doctored" photo. Could be, I guess, but someone would have a lot of talent to make it so perfect. The rocker line flows perfectly to the front air dam! The duals? Many of the 300Mers are doing that, so we should be able as easily as they are doing. Read up on it at the Edmunds 300M forum. Ya know, why would anyone do all of that to a car such as the Green Machine and leave stock wheels on it? Hmmmmm .........

·
Registered
146 Posts
To me that looks like a photoshop job. Check out the right hand side exhaust.. its slightly in the wrong place. The edge of the airdam is also not completely clean nor is where the spoiler meets the rear end or around the gas cap. It think somebody just did a good job.. I know I've messed with pics on photoshop and nobody would ever know if it was fake or real.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by 98PurdueIntrepid:
To me that looks like a photoshop job. Check out the right hand side exhaust.. its slightly in the wrong place. The edge of the airdam is also not completely clean nor is where the spoiler meets the rear end or around the gas cap. It think somebody just did a good job.. I know I've messed with pics on photoshop and nobody would ever know if it was fake or real.
Agreed. If it is real, it's a crappy photo. The edges are way to jagged. Also, whoever put the exhaust on there did a poor job. It has to be Photoshop job. I bet the person who sent that is reading this post and laughing his/her ass off. :D

Regardless, it's pretty damn sweet looking!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey look it's another REAL modified Intrepid.... or is it.. you be the judge :p :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
LOL! I'll tell ya where you can get em!! :D
Straight out of my computer and it only takes a half hour to make your car look like this...

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: 98PurdueIntrepid ]

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Green Machine does look sweet, but why the hell did they pick green?? Yes I believe its a PS job. Unless you really want to bend your intrepid frame (under the doors it does actually curve) I played in PS and got the car going in blue slat...now that looks real good.........

·
Registered
515 Posts
What's wrong with a Green Intrepid? I have have a shale green Intrepid! You got something agaisnt me cause I drive a green car?!?! hehe I'm just playing. I wanna paint mine jet black but not till the green paint chips off, so that means it's gonna be green for another 10 - 15 years? hehe.

You know they say very intelligent people usually drive green cars...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I guess I put my foot in it!!!!! It was no knock against people that own green cars!! I did myself for 3 years (honda civic) Sorry if I offened anyone! I posted the blue version on my website. Just see the link in my sig. AS to the original creator, no offense of the green and hope you dont mind my making a blue one :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Just giving you a hard time bud....the car looks good...maybe a bit purple...but it does set off the mods nicely in a different shade.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was just seein how ricer I could make an Intrepid look... aka what should never be done to an intrepid! The only problem is that it doesn't look half as ugly as I expected. I guess its impossible to ruin true beauty..

·
Registered
515 Posts
haha, that actually looks kinda cool. Except the tires being so far up into the fender. The wing does add to the looks though, even though it's a ricer wing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts