DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, the drawings and scetches are up, mabe he will make a prototype, then make it forsale. :D

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
I know I've had a lot of people interested in the green machine in the past. If you are still interested, check out the bottom of this page.

You can be the first to get one:

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/intrepid.html
looks like its time for me to go buy a a new intrepid r/t *if i'm gettin the body kit.. why not have teh balls to back it up.. ehhe *

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well it looks like he's looking for a Trep to borrow. Usually they do the work for free in exchange they'll show your car at some shows and you get to keep everything in the end. This would really be awesome if someone could donate their car for a bit, because once they get the prototype it looks like they'll have the molds to keep making new parts so the rest of us can enjoy too!

·
Registered
37 Posts
FYI, I sent the Green Machin pic to those folks a few months ago and saked them if they could do something like that. Guess they're up to it. Too bad I'm way out here in the Southeast, otherwise I'd let them do my car up.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I like that T/A style spoiler. Looks pretty cool on our cars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The black drawing of the 2nd gen makes it look like a Bonneville. The upward curves on the door sills etc..

If I wanted a GM I wouldn't have traded my for my new black baby. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts