DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your trep looks very nice! Your lights could use some clearing up, would complete your cars pristine look.
Yep, definitely on my to do list, looking to just replace them most likely.

Also have some paint chipping away on the rear bumper as well as a couple of small dents in the hood.

Overall I am pretty happy with it, and I think I got a fairly reasonable deal on it at $2900.

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Just get some comet / AJ cleaner, a soft scrub pad, bucket of water, and some clean water. It will take a few scrubbings and 15 minutes - then your headlights will be cleaned. Wax afterwards - should hold up for a year or so. Saves $$$.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just get some comet / AJ cleaner, a soft scrub pad, bucket of water, and some clean water. It will take a few scrubbings and 15 minutes - then your headlights will be cleaned. Wax afterwards - should hold up for a year or so. Saves $$$.
I will try that and save up for some Spec-D® - Chrome Dual Halo Projector LED Headlights

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Very nice looking ES!

I will try that and save up for some Spec-D® - Chrome Dual Halo Projector LED Headlights
Do yourself a favor and stick with the OEM headlights. Take it from someone who's been down that road. Those aftermarket halo projectors are pure junk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts