DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy good people. I am new to this site but have had my Intrepid for years. It was a great free (gift) from my older brother, (thanx Bob), who bought it new and owned it for over 10 years. The first time I checked the mpg on the little 2.7, it got over 28 mpg in mixed driving. My father says that it rides better in the back seat than a friends Lexus! It is quite reliable and looks pretty mean from lots of angles. Being an aging old goat myself, the front suspension setup was something I had never seen anything like anywhere before. I do most of my own repairs and have never owned anything but Mopars. I have had 2 Dodges go over 300,000 miles while thrashing the snot out of them the whole time. I wish I still had them all! :smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's got 152,400 miles on it. Looks like the one in the background of your picture! This message was a response to Intrepid Modder but I'm afraid I don't know how to post this response in the appropriate block. Sweet senility is beginning to set in on top of basic stupidity and with the way software changes these days, I don't know where I've been and I've just been there! On top of that, I'm a lousy typist! As for everyone else, thanx for the welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts