DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrome Switches !!!

I've had enough people ask me and so I made some phone calls. I can now get full sets of chrome switches for $123 shipped *Paypal ONLY*, I only use USPS Priority Mail, with a delivery confirmation. If you are outside the U.S. please contact me for a shipping quote. This is a group buy, so contact me and I will let you know when I can put your order in. the time it should take, from the time you send funds to the time you get switches, should be around 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I get them directly from the warehouse, so I have to wait on them.

Here is the deal: The full set includes:

1 Master switch
3 window switches
2 door lock switches

Here is a link to WindowPayne's post when he took some pics of his set, *thanks WindowPayne*.

This will replace all the switches in your doors with chrome, except for the power mirror switch, and no....they don't make that in chrome.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
-Gig

members who have received switches:

1.) Brinet - (full set)
2.) trepsrule
3.) PP6000v2 - (full set)
4.) bugoy99 - (full set)
5.) Windowpane - (full set)
6.) RMF419 - (full set)
7.) TorontoFireCaptain - (full set)
8.) BamBam72 - (full set)
9.) IntrepEd - (full set)
10.) Ambition404 - (full set)
11.) Candyman - (full set)
12.) billyg75 - (full set)
13.) 2002BlackRT - (full set)
14.) Concorde300M - (full set)
15.) OneSpecialM - (full set)
16.) CaptainMorgan -(partial set)
17.) theANiMaL - (full set)

I try to keep this list updated, If you are not on this list and you should be, please contact me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i would love to get in on this...when are u planning to order them...because i wont have the money for the 3-4 weeks

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trepsrule said:
i would love to get in on this...when are u planning to order them...because i wont have the money for the 3-4 weeks
I can order them as soon as I have enough people on the list.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BRINET said:
I would like a set of chrome switches Gig! :)
Hey Brian, which set are you interested in, full set or without door locks? I'll put you down for now but let me know so I can be precise.
Thanks,
-Gig

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey im down for this... i need the windows and locks.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
ok....now i am guessing this is the price minus shipping right? Just want to get all the info right ;). Also do you have a ending date of when we can get a order in? I would be interested in a complete set but don't put me down just yet.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
iggy said:
ok....now i am guessing this is the price minus shipping right? Just want to get all the info right ;). Also do you have a ending date of when we can get a order in? I would be interested in a complete set but don't put me down just yet.
That's correct, shipping will probably be $8 for USPS Priority unless I can have the guy drop ship which might be cheaper, I'll let everybody know when we get there. As for an ending date, I haven't set one, it doesn't matter to me really, maybe someone can suggest how much time we should give this thing so everybody gets a chance.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would like the windows and the locks, but like everyone else...I'm going to need a little time...I have two traffic tickets to pay...lol!

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BRINET said:
I would like the windows and the locks, but like everyone else...I'm going to need a little time...I have two traffic tickets to pay...lol!
List updated. I'm thinking that since the question was raised about a cutoff on this group buy maybe we should make it so that it will be enough time for everyone to come up with funds. Someone said that they might need as much as 4 weeks to come up with the money, should we just make the cutoff in 4 weeks from now? Let me get some feedback on this guys.

BTW,...how fast were you going? ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
How about cut-off by first week of June? This switches are the same for the 300M's right? If it is, i'm IN for the window and door switches.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
bugoy99 said:
How about cut-off by first week of June? This switches are the same for the 300M's right? If it is, i'm IN for the window and door switches.
The switches are in fact the same as the 300M's, in fact they are FOR 300Ms, and they fit perfectly in the Intrepid.
I'll put you on the list.
You're the first one to make a suggestion for a cutoff so it is set, unless someone has a problem with it and everyone else can agree, the cutoff is set for June 3rd, it's a Saturday.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I can get enough interested before the deadline maybe we can do this in more than one group then. Some before Carlisle, and some after. I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here. I can't help the timing, ... :bigeyecry

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
200 bucks full set hmm accept paypal? if so ill put my sound system on hold and check my funds other then that ill be glad to be put down on the list
o **** quick question
do i get the door handels also chrome? if not then no i dont want the set

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Mr.Dodge said:
200 bucks full set hmm accept paypal? if so ill put my sound system on hold and check my funds other then that ill be glad to be put down on the list
o **** quick question
do i get the door handels also chrome? if not then no i dont want the set
Well, I have good news and more good news for you. The full set including lock switches is actually only $110. Also I do have chrome handles for sale, I sell them for $65 a set. So you can have your complete set for less than you originally thought. It's like Christmas ;) But, you raise an interesting question about Paypal, I originally planned on everyone sending me their funds through Paypal, but I will get hit from Paypal on each one, I can't take a hit like that, I think we'll have to do something like Money orders or cashier's checks. Will that work for everyone?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Gigamight said:
Well, I have good news and more good news for you. The full set including lock switches is actually only $110. Also I do have chrome handles for sale, I sell them for $65 a set. So you can have your complete set for less than you originally thought. It's like Christmas ;) So shall I put you on the list then?
sorry im slow so i can have window switches door lock switches and door handles for under 200 bucks?

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr.Dodge said:
sorry im slow so i can have window switches door lock switches and door handles for under 200 bucks?
Yes you can, but read my edit of my last post about payment. You made me realize something....

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
**** **** **** thats the only way i can pay i dont do anything else that involves me driving around town

1 - 20 of 112 Posts