DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OVER THE WEEKEND, DRIVIN' WITH THE WIFE AND KIDS, GOING TO THE IN-LAWS FOR SUPPER. ABOUT 7PM.. DARK..WIFE SAYS "WHATS THAT
?" I SAID "WHATS WHAT?" AND SHE SAYS "OVER THERE" AND I SAY "OVER WHERE?" (MARRIED WITH KIDS, ALMOST 20 YEARS...YOU'LL ALL BE THE SAME) AND SHE SAID "THAT CAR"...AND I SAID "WHICH CAR?" AND SHE SAID "THAT HONDA TO THE LEFT".
HOLY $#!^!!! OPEN THE WINDOWS...OPEN THE DOORS...OPEN THE SUNROOF...GIVE ME AIR...I'M CHOKIN'...WHERE'S THE PROZAC...WHERES THE VIAGARA...WHERE'S ANYTHING? I NEED A FIX QUICK...HAVE I PASSED ON TO HELL IN A SECOND? R MY EYES DECEIVING ME? I THOUGHT I HAVE SEEN IT ALL...MAYBE I NEED NEW GLASSES. WHAT IS IT?
A LATE 90S HONDA RICER WITHOUT MUCH TO SHOW 'CEPT FOR A BLUE LITE, JUST LIKE THE 60'S COP CARS (BIG CHERRY), MOUNTED UNDERNEATH THE CAR NEAR ABOUTS THE GAS TANK, INVERTED..WITH A METAL SPINNER GOING IN CIRLES AROUND THE LIGHT AT ABOUT 10 RPMS. ANXTRA 80-HP, DATZ FOR SURE! INCREDIBLE!! IGNORANT!!
DID I RACE HIM? NO WAY, JOSE...I WASN'T WORRIED ABOUT THE SPEED OF MY CAR ATTRACTING THE COPS ATTENTION...IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE THE BLUE LIGHT...
FOR ALL YOU NORTHERNERS, ESPECIALLY CANADIANS..JUST THINK OF THE CITY/PROVINCIAL SNOW TRUCKS WITH THEIR REAR FLASHING BLUE LITE...SAME $#!^..ONLY INVERTED AND AT THE GAS TANK!!! CAN U DIG IT? I THOUGHT FOR SURE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM QUEBEC..BUT HELL, HE'S FROM ONTARIO!!
I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE LIVING HERE IN OTTAWA AFTER SEEING THAT. I WANNA MOVE TO FLA OR AZ!!!!!!!

DANNY
CAPITALCITY R/T
01 BLACK R/T CHRYSLER
RADIO CONTROLS AND 240-WATT AMP
AND A LOCAL RESIDENT WITH A STUPID BLUE LIGHT

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
there is this one guy that has one ****in ugly Cavaler. black with a yellow body kit, he has one of those spinny **** things under it. oh man, I wish I will have a camara the day I see it parked. it makes you think, its not even riced out properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts