DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we always joke about how large the trunk on a 2nd gen is. I always joke about being a bigtime hit-man... how many bodies can i fit in my trunk.

Well, i saw with my own eyes.... on a "Deadly Border Crossings" special. Its a special that talks about illegals being smuggled in over the mexican border.

They showed a pic of an INS cop, opening the trunk of a 2nd gen Intrepid.

FOUR people laying sidewards in there. F**king FOUR mexicans!

Holy ****, imagine riding in that thing with the bumps? Gotta be hot as well as well.

Well, just some entertaining reading for you all courtesy of DjPiLL. ;O)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
LOL, thats damn funny.. yeah, 2 people could fit quite comfortably, just by the looks of things.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
sounds like you have experiance with that blkbute.. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
4? thats it? Man, i've fit 6 a few weekends ago. OF course it was anything but comortable, but the trunk closed (I'm still in high school. Enough said.) I've been inspired to shoot for 7.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Most I ever had was 2. When I first got my 'trep I was out with some friends and convinced 2 of them to ride back there for a while :) LOL

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
first, let me say i'm not racist. living in fort worth for 11 years i've seen some funny stuff. one thing i tend to see over and over again is hispanic adults that all pile into one truck to go somewhere. this is nothing but good. carpooling saves the environment. but the reason i bring this up is that 4 people in anything is no big deal. i've seen 5 people in a 5-speed s-10 before. you do the math. nobody in the back, either. i've also seen others, but that takes the cake.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Try chineese people, they are only small. I am sure you could fit 7 or 8 of them in there.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
yeah, but then ya gotta worry about getting dead body juice all in yer trunk, and in yer spare tire well.....but i guess that can be alleviated by lining yer trunk in plastic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Come on now you guys are going to tell me that you've never been inside the trunk of your car....I've been in it many times wheather its playing with amp or cleaning it out.... :p

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL I knew this would turn into a good thread. ;O)

·
Registered
65 Posts
LOTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
That is some funny sh*t. That reminded me that my cousin had a Fiero and told me that there were about 10 different positions him and his GF could get into, and add about 7 more if the sunroof was out. Imagin the possibilities!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Originally posted by DjPiLL:
LOL I knew this would turn into a good thread. ;O)
Let me take it a little further!
How many Intrepids would be needed if all the Mexicans in the US were to be deported in Intrepids?

;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
me and my friends like to ride in the trunk and drive like mianacs. Mianacs like drivng slow then hitting the brakes hard swirving going over hills. The most i have and will be in the trunk was 2. they were pretty crammed. Me and my friends aren't what some people would call tiny. After i got my friends in the trunk, my car was like a lowrider in the back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts