DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw the 300C being tested on the road today...and boy is that a beautiful car!!! i live right behing the Bramalea Chrysler Plant so thats how i got the glimps. it was almost a baby blue color and looked like a Bentley as it was approaching my car. and behind the C was the new 300M Special...dont know if that was being tested as well..too busy watching the 300C..but what a huge difference from the 300M to the 300C. SHES BEAUTIFUL.

can anyone guess what the price range is gonna be on those puppies? remember its all german now...(i think) LOL

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
WHAT NO PICS!!!! GGEEEZZZZ.....

·
Registered
709 Posts
dat's cool.......... now as mentioned PICS :mad: :p

durring my daily events I saw a pacifica...........well I got no words of awww or horror....... just a loss for words

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
SHAUN said:
well i took a mental picture of it, just trying to figure out how to get it on the damn computer:confused:
Stare at the computer real hard and swear at it!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
He also said new 300M Special, but I don't want to be picky about such petty things.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
yup thats what he said ??? 300M ??? .

300C- nice he saw it . I sat in it . thats all I can say

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
SHAUN said:
and behind the C was the new 300M Special...dont know if that was being tested as well..too busy watching the 300C

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Honestly the 300C gives no appeal to me. My Dad ownes a 300D and his best friend ownes a 300C (rag) and the new 300C has no comparison to the 300C rag top special edition. I grew up in a family that has been in the 300 club since I can't remember and I don't think they modernized it enough. The original C looks much better than the new C. For that it is very stupid. They should have called it an N.

The original 300 D and C were RUM RUNNER cars designed to smuggle booze from one part of the country to the other.

Here is my Dad's D series

You may have to copy the link in a new browser because bravepages does not allow hotlinking.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Your dads car is pretty cool. I wonder if people with think that about my Intrepid in 30 years?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hehe, that makes 2 discontinued carline series for me now. We all know that GM stopped producing the Camaro/Firebird. That was even worse though, since they had been in production since 1967. Man, and I remember when it was just a rumor...

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
jwilde said:

Here is my Dad's D series http://www.dodgeintrepid.bravepages.com/300Dframe.jpg

You may have to copy the link in a new browser because bravepages does not allow hotlinking.
Sure would have been nice if you actually posted the link for us to copy. :)

BTW...I took out the IMG tags in the quote to expose the link. :)

Oh...sweet car!!!!! White leather?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
now you've learned a lesson about carrying your camera with you at all times. I managed to catch a picture one day of myself racing a viper on the interstate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts