DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I wonder what your neighbors think, you having so many diffrent vehicles....lol. Did you atleast try the micky d's tray slide trick??:devil:

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Is there anything you don't take multi-angled pics of? I had an '04 while my trp was in the body shop, not a bad car, it was better than the Saturn L200 they originally gave me

·
Registered
836 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
Is there anything you don't take multi-angled pics of? ....
Its funny to you, but I along with Randy have the compulsive picture taking disorder...glad I have a cd buner, cant imagine how much oom it would take if i just kept piling the pics on...:crazy:
When I brought the SXT home I took a total of 390 or so pictures of it the first weekend. (its all for insurance purposes.... ;) )

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
95white35 said:
Its funny to you, but I along with Randy have the compulsive picture taking disorder...glad I have a cd buner, cant imagine how much oom it would take if i just kept piling the pics on...:crazy:
When I brought the SXT home I took a total of 390 or so pictures of it the first weekend. (its all for insurance purposes.... ;) )
I went on a pic frenxy for the one week that my digi-cam worked

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
im assuming Laura's mom is a MILF based on the pics i saw of the daughter...
agreed!! MILF pics?? :D

im on a digicam pic taking frenzy everyday...saw a yellow viper today, yep i took pics of it...maybe some more pics of my car this week. im a loser this week on spring break with nowhere to go, no work so the trep is prob gonna be getting a thorough cleaning with some more pics

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Intrepid99 said:
dealer had to replace the rear wiper motor in my expedition.

it was definately a lot smaller inside than the trep......but it did feel pretty fast.

btw- this was an 03
Hey Randy, do you also own that SantaFe in front of your jeep?

Seems like you have a lot of vehicles. Let's see, the Jeep to wheel in, the Expedition to tow the Jeep, the Trep to just cruise around in. So what's the purpose of the Santa Fe (if that's what it is) ?

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RJ said:
Hey Randy, do you also own that SantaFe in front of your jeep?

Seems like you have a lot of vehicles. Let's see, the Jeep to wheel in, the Expedition to tow the Jeep, the Trep to just cruise around in. So what's the purpose of the Santa Fe (if that's what it is) ?
that is my parents.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts