DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well the other night, i was riding around with a friend. we come up to this light ( 3 lane road)
theres a black (im guessing late 80's) riced civic hatch in front of me. were both in the center lane. anyway as i pull up, he rev's his "car". i guess he heard me down-shift as i was pulling up. light turns green, he takes off. well, i was hungry for some rice, so about a sec or 2 later, i nail it. by about 35 i was coming up on him, got over in the left lane just in time to shift and SHOOT in front of him.
i let off at about 56 ish and slowed back down cuz there was a red light coming up( nobody there) he's at my back bumper getting ready to slow down also, then the light turns green, he floors it, i was in 2nd in auto stick doing about 28ish. i drop it down into first and leave him in the dust :D later down the road he had to do his ricer flyby & then he emedently turns lol
just thought i'd share before i forgot. i dont street race, but this one had it comin :baseballbat:

·
Registered
87 Posts
That reminds me of the other day. I was at a red light when some turbo (probly just a fake blowoff valve) Civic tried to get me to race. When the light turned green, I gave my car 50% throttle while he pegged it. Well he never did get passed the Interceptor (my cars name) and turned off after a while of being behind.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts