DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Trep owners I need help and ideas with my upcoming install..I have a 97 3.3 and was wondering if any of you currently have or seen a 1st gen with a complete wall or half wall sub install? If so I need pics or install logs to help me lol. I just ordered 2 RE Audio SX 18s that produce 1000w rms and working to get a decent amp that'll produce at least 2000w rms for around $400 or less. Will prolly go with the Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D and is cea, OR the Alpine MRP-M2000.1D which is 2000w @ 2ohms...I just dont wanna do a trunk install.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I'm curious - NOT trying to be rude or anything -

But if you're going through the trouble of doing this in the first place, why do you need someone else's build log? Wouldn't you want to make it fit what you own and fill your volume needs?

I will admit though - it'd be fun to see. Post up what you do with it.

I saw a HECK of an install of a full wall in a Geo Metro - funniest thing EVER.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm curious - NOT trying to be rude or anything -

But if you're going through the trouble of doing this in the first place, why do you need someone else's build log? Wouldn't you want to make it fit what you own and fill your volume needs?

I will admit though - it'd be fun to see. Post up what you do with it.

I saw a HECK of an install of a full wall in a Geo Metro - funniest thing EVER.
lol, not taking ur comment as rude. Guess Im just so amped up to do it and it seems so complicated but thats what makes the project intriguing to me lol. I really want to se how people do 'trim panels' to fit the exact curvature of the cars interior. Just looking at other wall builds and I've heard of people doing a 'half wall' and that sounds interesting but ive never seen one..thanks for your input

1 - 3 of 3 Posts