DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i was at my friends house last night and we were sittin by the stoop and as my friends dad drove his 745Li up the driveway i saw the Halo Lights and i just had a thought..Anyone know a place that would consider doin this mod ? cause IMO i think this would be a crazy mod to do :-D what do u guys think ?

found this website that actually might work with a lil bit of concentration and time :) this is a possibility if i get an extra pair of lights to work on

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats the site i was gonna post but u beat me to it lol so whats ur feedback on this u think it will look good even though the treps or LHS have reflective headlamps as opposed to the black ones on the BMWs...?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
OH ****.........pretty easy to get into the fog light housing........you can do it to the fogs without mangling them!!! I'm gonna do it! ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
VERY true! I might just remove my bulbs and JUST power the LED's?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
WOW that is easy to do but to bad we can't get into the front light housing and do this mod, especially since i don't have fog lights.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Power the angle eyes from the parking lights. So you get positive signalling turn signals & keep your fog lights.

I don't like how that website says the BMW angle eyes are purely cosmetic. They are the city lights.
LED do not come on instanly, 10ms rise time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
has anyone actually done this mod to the front light housing...or is it only applicable to the fog lights???

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
interbas said:
has anyone actually done this mod to the front light housing...or is it only applicable to the fog lights???
You can do it to the headlights after taking them apart. I don't think it would look right with the regular headlights. I haven't seen it done yet

·
Registered
197 Posts
its hard to find a good pic of a car with them,so far i'm not inpressed but i guess they could look good somehow

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I could not get to the page they were referencing, but I am assuming they are talking about something designed to work like the BMW glowrings. I agree with you though, I have not seen a good looking set of aftermarket stuff. Nothing looks quite like the origional.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.