DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to me.

I have spent the day looking at new cars for the wife, we found out we are screwed on our 2004 Expedition. Ford is offering 11,000 in rebates on new ones which is driving the resale value of a used one down, we owe about 10,000 more than they will give us.

Might go look at a Dodge Caliber or Stratus R/T

Charles

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!

:beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug:
:beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
happy birthday. Its your birthday should u be getting a car and not the wife. JUST KIDDING happy b day man.

i saw a ad in the paper for a caliber. what the hell they selling it with a 1.7Liter engine. Something like that belongs in a old ford pinto. new car like that should have either a 3.3 or 3.5.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Happy Birthday Charles!! I hope you had a great day and drank lots of beer to celebrate such a cool guy...Yourself!! :) You can always PS some hot chick in the pics if she didn't make it to the party ;) ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
happy birth day wizzer hope it was good ...........

i had the same trouble with a trail blazer i had got owed 10,000 up side down and never drove it it sucked but i finally got rid of it and got the wife her 300 .... mazda has a few good deals right now just got the mother inlaw a new mazda 6 hatch back almost looks like a bmw it has hid headlights , spoiler ,tint alarm, and alloy wheels to ...i got it for invoice 20,677

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :bigcrowd: But if your going to be buying everyone else presents instead of us buying you presents. I wouldnt mind a car :) :vroam:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts