DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its official! Today my car turns 19!!! Already cleaned the carpets, and such, and I am planning a waxing for tomorrow, what else should I do just for the sake of appearance?

:birthday:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious... Yesterday we went for a ride, and there were no problems--The ABS behaved, with a Recharge, the A/C got some excercise, until we switched to sunroof, and the seat moved forward, and backed with only a little struggle. Weird. But still interesting and a good thing!

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Also happy B-day to your car. Your enthusiasm for your LH reminds me of mine when I first got it almost 12 years ago. Regardless of what people may snicker or say about it. Regardless of what problems come up, your first car for a motorhead is something that will always be special. You will never Love another like it. And there will be times when newer cars seem so much worth it, and cost of fixing parts so high but if you can keep her rolling do it. And forget the haters.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep the intrepid rolling. That car is way too reliable to not use (started it with the 13 y/o battery at ~8Volt without a major problem.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts