DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to everyone who is officially one year older than they were last year..(duh) I hope everyone like me, will have a good day today with all the luck, and happiness that they want.
And just have fun.. it is your birthday isnt it?.. YOUR IN CHARGE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all
DPCRAN99ES (21), dodgeball101 (18), locoblotto (36), gregvac (37), G intrep 3.5 (20), calintrepid97 (17), markndi , Varps (28), spaceshuttle (35), driley43 (60):biggrin:

DPCRAN99ES how does it feel to be all legal?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Happy Birthday to all :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Congratulations, dodgeball101 - you can vote and get killed for your country but you can't drink!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol... good one 2001rt.. but true...

anyways.. RT i have always wondered.. what the difference b/w the RT reg.. and the MS edition.. in HP.,. and engine wise?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No dfference in the engine. The Motorsports is just the decal, different location for the R/T badge, floor mats, the tires & wheels, a bag full o Mopar swag, etc...

Unlike other R/T's I looked at, my Motorsports also had a bunch of options: leather, moon roof, premium sound, etc.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
There is no difference in engine or HP. The Motorsports package is basically all appearance. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's a very cool and rare car... ;)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
The Motorsports was just a graphics, trim and wheel package introduced to celebrate Dodge's return to NASCAR.

It was available on all Intrepids, SE, ES and R/T models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts