DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yours truly is going to be road-tripping it this afternoon, so i have to post up my happy thanksgiving message a little early. at any rate, everyone have a safe and happy holiday. lord knows we all have a lot to be thankful for this year.

see you guys next week.

grant

·
Registered
105 Posts
Everyone have a very special Thanksgiving, with all that's going on in the world I give thanks everyday, but with family and friends gathered it's alittle more special.. Don't everyone eat TOO much...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by Barnz:
Everyone have a very special Thanksgiving, with all that's going on in the world I give thanks everyday, but with family and friends gathered it's alittle more special.. Don't everyone eat TOO much...
Very well put Barnz, when it all comes down to it, the only thing that matters is Family, yeah I sound like a Mafia crook :)

After that, then its Treps :) and then Women and then.. erm... erm. Think I covered it :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all the members who have joined us this year on dodgeintrepid.net and a special thanks to Randy for starting the site this year. Of course we like to remind you all to give thanks to those who have been in our hearts and minds lately since 9/11. Not only for those in the military, FD, PD, but even our own politicans, red cross, hospitals, and our families who make this nation what it is. Please be safe driving your lovely Intrepids this holiday and look forward to all of you coming back soon. Even if your a little heavier than before, unless your on the LHSer crack diet.

Here is my contribution, reply what you are thankful for about your LH or Intrepid:

I am thankful my Intrepid has been with me since 7/29/99!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I 2nd Joekd

I am thankful to be alive and well, and to have a family to celebrate with. Can't forget the family ride, after nearly 5 months together, I have grown to love her dearly!

....oh yeah, and for all the lots of turkey I get today! Just wish I had off work today, darn TV business, work every holiday Xmas eve and day! But once again, thankful to be employed and getting paid!

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I hope you guys had a good thanksgiving I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I can't eat much. But It is still nice to come down and visit my fam.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, the road trip is finally over. for those of you south or east of ND get ready, because winter is coming. as for what 94ES said, i'm thankful that my intrepid is so comfortable and able on the open road. it even took today's slight ice coat and snow-douse all right in stride. thanks dodge, and thanks randy, corey, LHSer, and everyone else that makes this site so...well...cool.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts