DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol well it started with drinking....then gettin drunk...then going to a club...then usin a fake id to get in...yea im only 20 and my birthday is nex month...yea yea i know ima idiot...well neways got really really drunk at the club...then thought instead of driving ill walk home...left my car and started walking home...its not a far walk. well i got stopped by the cops walkin home...they were gona ask me if i needed a ride...they asked if i was ok..i said yea....then they asked if i was drinking...there was no way out of it so i said yea...well they asked for my id and i showed them...the fake one..yea stupid again...anyways they didnt buy it...asked for my wallet....found out im only 20 and in the military usin sumone elses id to drink...they handcuffed me and took me to my base.....and here i am now....in a whole lot of shyt now...i was plastered and made a lot of wrong decisions...lol know one needs to tell me how dumb it is lol i fuked up i know it lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
When I was a freshman in College at Auburn University, I got trashed after a big football game (can't even remember who they played) and around 1A went walking back from the friends apartment to my apartment with my roommate. I was 18 (legal age then was 19) and the cops stopped us. Asked us if we were drunk, to which we replied yes. The cop then asked us for ID and stupidly produced my Maryland DL. He then asked me if I was aware that there were laws in Lee County Alabama against public drunkeness being that I was a "yankee" and all. Of course calling an Oriole fan a "Yankee" is about fighting words so my snappy response was something along the lines of "well yeah but I could be driving around killing people." Three guess where I slept that night (and the first two don't count).

A good story at least.......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea that does save a lot of hassle lol...but then you never wake up the morning asking friends what happened the night before or with a surprise chick in ur bed....and who doesnt love that =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts