DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who was wrong and who was right ? Did Rudd spin Kevin out on purpose ? or was it just a racing incident ?

Hey , lets make a visit to the BIG RED TRUCK !!!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man was harvick pissed or what

·
Registered
149 Posts
First off, I'd like to offer my congratulations to #12 Flyin' Ryan Newman on his victory at Richmond... :biggrin:

Harvick and Rudd... lol just look at both of them - neither one seems sane and they both just look dumb. What I find comical is that it was the motorcraft car that got into the goodwrench car... where's our buddy Ted out of the truck series with his Mopar truck to blow past those two idiots?

I really don't know who did what to who as far as Rudd and Harvick go, but I certainly hope that whoever is at fault is penalized well by NASCAR since they can act no better than a couple of pissy second graders. Kurt Bush deserved what he got and I hope Rudd and Harvick get their share of crap.

(nice run, Mayfield :bigsmile: )

<----- HAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i gotta say IMO that it was a definate "move out of my way" rub. maybe it was a little too hard, but it is a short track race

·
Registered
637 Posts
I don't know too many people who go into a corner hard like that, sure as hell wasn't Harvick's fault.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Well, after seeing the replay over and over on the Speed channel, it looks like Harvick checked up a little in the wrong spot.

The funny thing is, during the Busch race the night before, Harvick finished second, would have been third, but his teammate Johnny Sauter tried to wreck Kenseth several times.
They did make contact several times, at one point Sauter slammed into Matt and tried to run him into the wall.

They were both sideways and didn't wreck !!!

Harvice tries to make it three wide in a turn at Richmond,
more contact and Kenseth got ahead of him and Sauter nailed him again, spun him and won the race.

After the race, Sauter said he tried to wreck Kenseth and Harvick and Kenseth had some words.

Afterwards, Harvick went on and on about how Matt had no reason to complain, that's racin' and be a man about it.

He sure has a short memory.

Got fined over 30k, on probation until the end of the year, lost
two crew members for one week, and a total of five members were either fined and/or put on probation.

Was a heck of a weekend of racing though. I love short tracks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
"that's racin' and be a man about it."
Harvick was understandably freaked out about his test of the new SAFER barrier, but what happened in the aftermath wasn't justified.
Harvick slowed up unexpectedly and Rudd bumped him...
and that's that.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dosn't Harvick have a history of this stuff in his short time at cup racing?? IMHO he's a big cry baby. Perhaps a little anger managment could help him out. Sure did a good job for Tony Stewart.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Yeah GF, he was trying to choke Biffle after a Busch race awhile back (think it was last year), ran over / on the cars, he was out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts