1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Don't bother with that. I've heard nothing good about the jet reprogramming. If you want to send it out for a reprogram, go with Kenne Belle.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so have you used it? That is more expensive than the Jet, but if it is worth the $$$...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was also looking around, and I found a few places that offer headers for v-6 engines...mostly for eclipses and accords, but would they fit our 3.2/3.5s?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
No, there are no headers available for our cars(unfortunately). I haven't used the Kenne Belle personally but alot of members here have and the consensus is that it makes an improvement. I'm not sure if anyone has used the jet chips but I nkow I remember seeign here that they were useless.

·
Registered
458 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Don't bother with that. I've heard nothing good about the jet reprogramming. If you want to send it out for a reprogram, go with Kenne Belle.
just to let you know, JET chips and programmers suck ass...i work at Stylin Concepts and I know this stuff...go w/ a hypertech product...you'd be better off with that...

·
Registered
265 Posts
What products does stylin concepts have for us? Can you hook it up with group buys?

·
Registered
458 Posts
check us out at www.stylinconcepts.com

i'll see what i can do about group buys....not a lot of stuff specifically for intrepids, but lots of cool universal things to touch up the cars with...

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
I've used Kenne Bell in the past on my Thunderbirds. For the motors I was using, and all the induction and exhaust work I had in place, it was well worth the money. Not sure you'll see enough of a HP increase to warrant the expense on an LH vehicle though....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts