DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
300M owners,
I have some rare items that you may want to get to enhance your appearance and add value. A brand new and unused OEM bra kit (2 pcs), new OEM cargo net for trunk area, perfect gauge cluster with 68k miles part# L412AB. Also some interior front door panels with Tan color no flaws, and some new front door Infinity speakers for top front windows. If interested email to [email protected] and make an offer for what you want.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
300M owners,
I have some rare items that you may want to get to enhance your appearance and add value. A brand new and unused OEM bra kit (2 pcs), new OEM cargo net for trunk area, perfect gauge cluster with 68k miles part# L412AB. Also some interior front door panels with Tan color no flaws, and some new front door Infinity speakers for top front windows. If interested email to [email protected] and make an offer for what you want.
How about posting what you want for the items? Pictures also. Otherwise people won't bother.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Do you still have instrument cluster? What speedometer, 120mph or 150mph? From what year 300? How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I still have the cluster, it is the 120 MPH. I bought it so long ago I don't remember the year car it came from. My 300M was a 2000 but I think it will fit all cars to 2004 (not specials). I would take $50 plus the cost to ship. Where do you live?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts