DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i did something dumb. OK heres what happpen, My left headlight bulb went out on me, so i decided to change it, i thawt it was easy plug and play like the rear tail light bulbs (pull out, and push in) I was really determined to get it out so i got a wrench and held on to the metal piece that is attatched to the bulb and pulled on it. Now teh bulb was destroyed and the metal piece that latches on to it. Now all thats there is the socked with the two holes. Im i ain hot **** trouble of wud i be able to find the whole bulb and component at the auto store?

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I think i did something dumb. OK heres what happpen, My left headlight bulb went out on me, so i decided to change it, i thawt it was easy plug and play like the rear tail light bulbs (pull out, and push in) I was really determined to get it out so i got a wrench and held on to the metal piece that is attatched to the bulb and pulled on it. Now teh bulb was destroyed and the metal piece that latches on to it. Now all thats there is the socked with the two holes. Im i ain hot **** trouble of wud i be able to find the whole bulb and component at the auto store?
you mean the whole bulb and socket? If so I doubt it. Junk yard or someone here could send you one from a yard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts