DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
dont waste your money.

Those euro lights are junk
Just get a new set of high visibility or regular halogen bulbs. The blue tint makes them look bright but if you think about it, they are dimmer, its like wearing sunglasses but for your headlights LOL.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
jsut like headlight covers

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
jsut like headlight covers
there is a guy around my house who thinks hes the **** with a 3.5L charger, running an HID kit behind full black out covers, it looks so dim. I dont think he sees anything at night.

Fully debadged charger with 2 tone colour and one muffler, ding ding ding = 3.5L

One thing ive wondered tho is, ive seen a lot of police chargers with only 1 muffler, does that mean they are 3.5L as well? All R/T and up (5.7L ? 6.1L have dual tips). Someone once told me all police chargers were 6.1L. I guess they were wrong, i looked it up and it seems all police are 3.5L or 5.7L engines.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Uhmm i bought regualer bulbs like a month ago and i dont see crap at night so anything to be recomended?

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
i dont use my covers at night... or in the winter... its jsut too much obstruction.. but im gettin an hid kit so im gonna try the covers... but truly the covers arnt that much of a tint...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts