DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might make some turbo headers for myself, but I was thinking about getting a few more flanges cut out and making some n/a headers to sell. Anyone interested in headers or even just the header flange?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
would be nice if they were made properly, its hard to make a set of headers for this car that will flow better then the stock manifold which actually flows very well. If anythnig they'd have to be shorty equal length headers, but good luck would be sweet ;-)

·
Registered
545 Posts
-If they are made right, I'm in. Give me proof that the performance is notably increased. And will it connect to the stock exhaust? Right where the stock headers connect? I don't want to have to go out and throw on a whole new exhaust with this... Yet. Keep us updated.

BaTmAn

·
Registered
603 Posts
i think even if done right, might only make a difference with the 3.5s. I'm not sure it would be worth it for the 3.3s. But if proven wrong, i might get them for my 3.3 since I already have a catback exhaust and I have to get a new high flow cat before my inspection in august.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I would be in.. if they have a noticeable performance increase and they work on the 3.3L. I'm thinking about getting a new exhaust too, so this would be perfect.

-Brandon

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They would be for a 3.5. Theyre are three 3.3 cars here, but theyre all daily driven so I dont have a mock up car. There a 3.3 on the engine shelf I could use, but I dunno how theyd fit in the car when i got done:p If serious though, I would make them. And as for performance gains, its been discussed a million times on the board. Your PROBABLY not going to see any unless you have extensive mods. Whether or not you can make use of the extra flow is your own call, Im just offering to make a couple extra sets.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
LH_Chris said:
They would be for a 3.5. Theyre are three 3.3 cars here, but theyre all daily driven so I dont have a mock up car. There a 3.3 on the engine shelf I could use, but I dunno how theyd fit in the car when i got done:p If serious though, I would make them. And as for performance gains, its been discussed a million times on the board. Your PROBABLY not going to see any unless you have extensive mods. Whether or not you can make use of the extra flow is your own call, Im just offering to make a couple extra sets.

Soo... how much for the super bird in your profile? :)

-Brandon

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'm having my own custom made so I can fit my turbo better... and more flow :D. I think headers should yield some gain on any engine, as long as they're made right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts