DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis did some new graphics on the car, and ditched the faux fender ports..

Any thoughts?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I like it alot better then the 300M! I think he needs chrome pillars

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I think it looks great compared to the big 300M stickers, the stripe flows nice on the car. Nobody will mistake it for a Buick without the fender ports.....lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I love it! so much better than the 300m on the side and the fender vents.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Looks much better compared to those 300m letters.

Not sure what he was thinking on that one...but then again I'm not a fan of any body graphics so...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thank you everyone, for the good feedback.

We tend to look at our cars through rose-colored glasses, I think. The reason for the fake vent ports was attending my first 300m Club meet and feeling very plain with no mods...so I rushed out and hastily slapped them on. I sort of liked them, but recently realized that since I thought they looked cheap and crappy on other cars, they probably didn't look good on mine either!

The letters were a good thought, just not done right. If one could get a graphic of the logo done well it might look pretty good.

·
Registered
186 Posts
those are charger stripes correct?
They're $13 stripes from an auto part store! They are commonly seen on the upper rear-quarter of a Charger, I have also seen them placed as mine are on Mustangs.

I will admit that the best looking application for them would be the rear quarter of a Charger, but I'm happy with it. Before this I tried some blue pinstriping, looked awful.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
All you need to do now is get rid of that old sig picture

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wow, that completely changed the attitude of the car. I totally dig it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts