DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a small problem. Ever since I put my PIAA headlights in... my passenger light aims higher than the drivers side. I have no reason why. Today when I did my foglight mod, I pulled out both headlights and bulbs again and put them back in.

It seems that when I first put them in... they seemed aimed properly... but when I put that one long screw... the passenger light screw toward the middle (the one thats slightly curved)... as I screw it in, the light goes out of place. I can't seem to figure out how to get it in there tight without it aiming up.

Does anyone have any insight? Id hate to have to have the dealer look at this. I would hope this would be some sort of warranty mod as it doesnt take a rocket scientist to put one of these bulbs in (I am living proof). ;) Maybe I have a defective light? Screw? etc etc. Well probably not since they were aimed properly before i decided to change them. Ugh!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I dunno if that one screw is suppose to be curved, but you could try not tightening it completely. You said it only tilts up when you tighten right? Try leaving it a little loose. Not so it will fall out or anything, but enough so it won't tilt the headlight. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the dealer ended up fixing my headlights for me for no charge last week when I went in for a service. But you are saying that the inner screw is the horizonal and the outer is the vertical.... however what do you do to adjust it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts