DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered a set of the black projector lights. Out of curiosity I sent an email questioning the price difference between the black and chrome units. When they were first about to come out the price was the same for either set..... the answer I got was a pretty simple one....supply and demand.
More people are buying the black ones so they jacked the price up on them. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well I ordered a set of the black projector lights. Out of curiosity I sent an email questioning the price difference between the black and chrome units. When they were first about to come out the price was the same for either set..... the answer I got was a pretty simple one....supply and demand.
More people are buying the black ones so they jacked the price up on them. Go figure.
it seems like there's only a $10 difference now.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple days ago some were as high as $30 difference. Maybe they lowered it after I complained.....hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
A couple days ago some were as high as $30 difference. Maybe they lowered it after I complained.....hahahahaha
yeah it seems like if you wait a few days the price keeps going down. I think the prices will stabilize at around $120 pretty soon, after the demand dies off.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was another seller on there that had them for $240

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I payed like 310$ shipped to Canada when they first came out, that was suposed to be a "deal" acording to the seller. I fell like an idiot now but you live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I payed like 310$ shipped to Canada when they first came out, that was suposed to be a "deal" acording to the seller. I fell like an idiot now but you live and learn I guess.
If you get them shipped up here it's a rediculous price anyhow. You didn't pay that much more for the lights, you just way overpaid the shipping.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
The lights were actualy something like 220$ US from the guy, the shipping was overpriced but still. Lights are what like 150-160$ now for the chrome?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What else did you buy after you said you were getting off the computer?
I think the headlights were the last thing.....hahahahahahah

·
Registered
291 Posts
Im about to order some black ones soon to. Once everyone from the site that wants them gets them the prices will go down cause we are there only customers lol. I think they have sold some many units just from word of mouth on this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts