DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2000 ES and I noticed that the plastic on my headlights are all fogged up and turning yellow and dull. Does anyone know how to get rid of that or know where to get some cheaper headlights than $150 per side. Thanks

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Well if new headlights is what you are looking for, ebay is probably the best way to go.

If you think you can make due with what you have, there are a number of different things you can do: clean with toothpaste, wetsand with 1000, then 1500 grit, buy headlight resurfacing kits. Do a search for some more details.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
150$ a side is a lot.

I bought a spare set for a little under 200$ CAN. post a WTB and something may pop up.

DEaler/junk yard costs would be around ur range tho (150$ /side) but our memebers usually sell them for much less.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
eh, just use some WD-40 and a rag, works wonders

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
The black diamond headlights are the hot item right now, those are pretty expensive. You may find a good deal at a yard with a pair that aren't fogged, but I have never come across any. Cheapest way will probably be here or ebay.

EDIT: gman is selling in the b/s/t forum. Check that thread
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72803

·
Registered
702 Posts
Barto1127 said:
The black diamond headlights are the hot item right now, those are pretty expensive. You may find a good deal at a yard with a pair that aren't fogged, but I have never come across any. Cheapest way will probably be here or ebay.

EDIT: gman is selling in the b/s/t forum. Check that thread
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72803
Thanks for the link -- yes, I am selling a pair for $125 + shipping if you're interested. Check out my thread for more info.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just to add, the price above includes the bulbs. Most don't

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
GR8WHT said:
Just to add, the price above includes the bulbs. Most don't
LOL my set came without bulbs.. no worries tho.

Did he purchase them? Its a great deal since they were replaced by diamonds, otherwise they should be mint.

Good luck with the transaction guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts