DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased 2 5 3/4 inch screens for my headrests. I am going to attempt to place them in the OG leathers that came on my ES. Is that possible? Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Also I intend on placing a newer version PS2 as its main video source. Any ideas of where to place it so it is still accessible for changing discs?

·
Registered
655 Posts
cool buy! yes it is possible to stick them in the headrests...i believe there is a how-to on that stuff also...or at least a ton of walk throughs on the net...google it!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro..lookin at em right now..also lookin to install a front monitor on the visor, but i think i told you that already..(Fry's electronics!!LOL)

·
Registered
655 Posts
rotf, Fry's sounds like cheap electronics paradise......come to think about it...i think i've been to one in TX on a trip and needed a network part....but oh well, i wish i had money for that stuff rite now...maybe after a couple of years in the army....

·
Registered
655 Posts
ahh beautiful how-to.....but i hate that housing trim stickin out of the seats like that.....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx Andrei, and Stud..agree, but i will improvise and maybe then you'll be proud of me and my Fry's Electronics!

·
Registered
655 Posts
alexx said:
thanx Andrei, and Stud..agree, but i will improvise and maybe then you'll be proud of me and my Fry's Electronics!
use the force.....lol altho i'll have to see the finished product! :evileek:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
youll be the first to check em out..when you come out to Hott AZZ Phoenix.

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol aint gonna happen for a while bro....i just reserved 15R in the USArmy...shippin out to basic next month....sooooo lol sometime....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dohhhhhhh....(lol)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts