Headliner Fabric

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as you can see my headliner is in terrible condition. I found a local place that has black and gray headliner fabric and I am having a hard time deciding which one to get.

Here is a pic of my dash so you can see what color my interior is. I plan to keep the Agate seats even if I get leather later on. I also might get darker carpet, but that is still up in the air.

So in your opinion which one should I choose?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
The black would look bad ass if you willing to change allot of the other interior pieces thats what i plan on doing sometime down the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black would look great if you could change some other pieces too - so the rest of the interior fits in. I've always hated that gray headliner in every trep i've owned - it shows every little spot whatever the kids have sprayed on the ceiling!!! and if you try to clean a spot, you get left with a bigger spot... Black would be great!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I agree with gearhead, if you have the option of a dark grey go with that, if not that grey in the pic is a close match. I too want to do mine eventually, have small holes all over the place and by the rear window the part that the fabric is attached to is just hanging a bit. It doesn't help with my younger brother pulling on it whenever he is in the car, always yelling at him.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I vote the black

I was actually planning on that myself, that or the dark grey, I'm doing my carpet black though, and I have the dark grey LHS seats, so it'll all fit fine, my only thing is the back dash and the b and c-pallars, getting them to match up

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well damn this is not helping much. :rofl: thanks for the input everyone. As far as the black goes i am not too concerned about the colors matching hell the stock interior has 3 different colors going on. quartz, graphite, and I think taupe, but the gray would go better with the current theme. decisions decisions :glum:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Looks like the voting is closed, but I say black.....ok maybe grey....nahhh, make it black all the way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts