DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising around the loop in mason city and i stop at a light and im just sitting there waiting patiently. As i am waiting my cuz flys up beside me and starts revving the engine in his 2001 Dodge Dakota (V6). I just started laughing my ass of and he asks, "What you think you can beat me, thats funny!". When the light turned green i didnt even power launch it. Just gave her hell and listened to the tires talk to me. Those Dakotas must be weak as hell because it wasnt even a close race. Not even a little bit. I slowed down after i hit 60 in a 25 and he pulled up and just looked at me in disbelief. HAHA....nothing better than the feeling of putting a cocky bastard to shame.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
it sucks when a mopar gets embarrased like that but at least you killed him with a mopar. bonus points for shaming a guy that shouldn't have the privilege of driving a mopar product. :)

i love it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Those V6's are very weak!! Definately NOT built for speed.... But the Dakota guys can relish in the fact they do have an R/T, and they ARE quick.... really quick (for a truck)

A have the privildge of driving my co-workers 2000 Dakota R/T..... he told me to punch it of the light, must of left 200 bucks worth of rubber on the road!! Sweeeeet!! Would be better with a manual though..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts