DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
1. raztrep
2. Axle
3. elboricua75

This ones just a maybe, as I am moving in close to labor day. Ray, is your floor/basement an optional lodging this time around? :D (assuming there will be stuff to do on Friday / Sunday, don't know if I'd drive out just saturday)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I will be bringing a few people with me at least one intrepid maybe more.

kirrer said:
This ones just a maybe, as I am moving in close to labor day. Ray, is your floor/basement an optional lodging this time around? :D (assuming there will be stuff to do on Friday / Sunday, don't know if I'd drive out just saturday)
Hey kevin i never even noticed your post, yes its open if you want it. There is a ton to do in chicago so make a weekend of it man.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Do you have to bring an Intrepid? Just curious...because I might drive up there Sunday to hang out again :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
If you want to, steve, I'll meet up on the way out there and we can cruise to Chi-town. Thats only if I go though, I'm not sure yet. But if we get a good turnout, I'll most definately be there. Roadtripping to chicago is sweet. As is any kind of tripping... err, uh, nm.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
well, turns out i'm moving that weekend, but i may drop by saturday for a little bit, just to check things out and stuff. Won't be able to stay too long, since i have a ton of crap to do. If i do show, i'll be the guy in the lhs cram packed with all my
stuff :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm also moving that weekend (on Friday actually), but I was thinking about it, and theres a lot going on in Ann Arbor, plus I don't really have much cash and this isn't that big of a meet. I'll definately be down for gearfest, but I won't be able to make Heat II. Hope you guys have fun though!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
elboricua75 said:
Umm why are you guys talking about dropping by on saturday if the meet is on Sunday? or are thier other activities i don't know about.
Meh, just a typo. In anycase I'll still be at work until 2.. :) Then I'll head on out.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
sami said:
1. raztrep
2. Axle
3. elboricua75
4. IntrepidXJ
5. sami (I guess I'll pop in before work....since someone is willing to cover for me for a bit)
Yay!!! Im now working saturday night so i may be late but shouldnt be to late to see teh sami.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
raztrep said:
Yay!!! Im now working saturday night so i may be late but shouldnt be to late to see teh sami.
Just checking it does say Sunday Sept. 5th, 2004....is there something for Saturday?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
frost5466 said:
Just checking it does say Sunday Sept. 5th, 2004....is there something for Saturday?
I work third shift so ill be getting off at 7:30 sunday morning and may take a nap first.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts