DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i got the 300m leather in my R/t and i love it. I only need to hook up the heat in both seat but i have noooooooo idea on how to do this. I am also not sure if i need to have any additional parts in order for this function to work? I know there is a few of you guys that have 300m leather in your cars and i was wondering how you guys did the heat wiring. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
166 Posts
Tomci08 said:
Ok guys i got the 300m leather in my R/t and i love it. I only need to hook up the heat in both seat but i have noooooooo idea on how to do this. I am also not sure if i need to have any additional parts in order for this function to work? I know there is a few of you guys that have 300m leather in your cars and i was wondering how you guys did the heat wiring. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Tom
With 102 posts to your credit, I guess you already have used the search feature of this board and have read all the posts on the subject as well as downloaded the factory shop manual and are now familiar with the operation and wiring of memory heated leather seats? :mixed-smi

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have used the search feature and read the posts about heated seats, however i did not download the factory shop manual and i do not know where it is located either, but believe me the moment i find it, it will be used for right away.

Tom

·
Registered
166 Posts
Tomci08 said:
yes i have used the search feature and read the posts about heated seats, however i did not download the factory shop manual and i do not know where it is located either, but believe me the moment i find it, it will be used for right away.

Tom
The fsm can be found in the how-to for the 2nd gen.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a ton Gilbert

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys i have wired the connectors together however i am stuck. Do i splice the blue wire that has the white stripe on it and run under my dash or do i take the blue wire and the separate all white wire and run both of them under there?

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so basically after running the blue/white wire to the passanger seat, i should splice it and run it under my dash?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I hate heated seats, when you fart there's just too much of an instant rush.

·
Registered
931 Posts
connect all the wires from the passenger side to the driver side color for color. then take your black wire ground it, and take your blue/white and violet/yellow wires and run them up to your junction block. there you can tap into the wires of the same color. if you did an OTIS install you can use those wires.

·
Registered
231 Posts
lbis4123 said:
connect all the wires from the passenger side to the driver side color for color. then take your black wire ground it, and take your blue/white and violet/yellow wires and run them up to your junction block. there you can tap into the wires of the same color. if you did an OTIS install you can use those wires.
There is no need to ground the black wire if he already has the power connectors for the seats(a solid red and a solid black wire for each seat, should already be under your carpet).
If he has an OTIS or EVIC installed, then he can find the Blue/White and Violet/Yellow wires there on that connector on the fuse block to splice into, color for color.
The rest is as you said(color for color, from passenger seat to driver's).
Note: the pasenger seat also has a blue/white wire.
You need to splice that into the driver's side blue/white, and then also run it to the fuse block.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts