DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out yesterday that my 99 ES has heated side mirrors (activate when I turn my rear defroster on). Who knew....

Anyways, I looked at the 2001 specs and it only mentioned power mirrors (not heated power mirrors)....did they stop using the heated mirrors in the last few years, or is this a mistake.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
My 95 Intrepid 3.3L had heated side mirrors, so my 2000 Intrepid had better have them! :)

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by 00ChryslerIntrepid:
My 95 Intrepid 3.3L had heated side mirrors, so my 2000 Intrepid had better have them! :)
LOL sorry but I don't think our 2.7 Interpids was in the heated mirror line. In fact I don't even think that was in the same building when D/C gave them out........

:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
NOW I WONDER IF I WAS SCRAPING MY MIRRIORS ALL LAST WINTER FOR NO REASON AT ALL?? All I had to do was turn on the rear defrost!!!!! :mad:

I'll have to look at my window sticker again and see if it actually does have heated mirriors. Somehow I don't believe that it does.......

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Just read the owners manual guys. Tells all you need to know in there. :)

I love my heated mirrors...no more scraping for me, and since the back window of a 1st gen LHS is so small, it defrosts in no time at all.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I would take the info from Edmunds with a grain of salt.

If you want to know, just turn of your rear defroster and wait a few minutes. Then hold the back of your hand on your mirror, it should be warm.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
I didn't get an owners manual with my 99 :(
I have about 4 99 base intrepid manuals if you want one. DOn't see why you would when you have an ES. But it don't hurt to ask!!!!!! Oh yea Stupid me the SE was in the line to get the heated mirrors...... I found out today that mine has it.
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts