DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Graphical version of what NCBrit explained about the A/C Heater Diags :)

If you have ATC then go here:
ATC

If you have the normal dial version then go here:Dial

Hope it helps some folks..

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Si, very helpfull but, are you sure you're not me.

I too moved over here to be with my now wife.
I used to be a webmaster at a design company.
And we both have basically the same car.

Scary.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude thats so scary! :) I moved from London, orginally from Birmingham about 5 years ago.... and you???? We should swap numbers, `bout time I heard some Proper speaking people :) LOL J/K :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally from Suffolk, moved here about 2.5 years ago. I used to work in High Wycombe, and lived in Hatfield and StAlbans while at university.

I always liked the look of Carltons and Senators, so when I found the trep I thought hey that looks like a bit like a senator, and its got a 3.5 V6 so it must be cool. Driving it made up my mind, this was no yank tank.

Email me for my number.

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: NCBrit ]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEHEHHE... I used to drive a Williams Clio, a bit of a rice boy... :) Came over to the US and the first ride I got in was a ES Trep` which is my mother-in-laws, I was blown away!!!!... Caltons.. Senators.. now your bringing back memories... still they couldnt kick the ass of a Trep :) E-mailing stuff now :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent you a private message, couldnt get your private e-mail from the message board here, wouldnt let me....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts