DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my way to work this morning, and I was rushing because I was in no mood for my alarm clock to disturb my slumber. As I pull to a light, some guy in a "modded" Mitsu Eclipse pulls up beside me and begins revving his engine, when I look over he's nodding to me as if to say "let's go". Light turns green and my drop my size 11s on the accelerator, and Maxine (93 'trep ES) takes off and even leaves a good foot long skid mark!! Mind you my baby is in desperate need of a complete tune-up and I'm currently driving with my spare on (caught a flat over the weekend). Ol homies Eclipse was only a small dot in my rearview, then I hear a sound that was familiar to me a few years back when I was "Fast and Furious" and owned a built Ricer (91-92 CRX Si).....the sound of NOS entering the fuel system and this little sleeper Eclipse finally catches up to me, however, he forgot the light at Rte 110 and Conklin has a ridiculously short green and was forced to come to a screaching halt!! Once beside him, I tell him he's got a nice sleeper, but he may want to invest in bigger and better brakes......

Just thought I'd share........

'Kuntree

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93ESIntrepid said:
You named your car?

Yikes.
Hell yeah, I've named every car I've had.....why not???

·
Registered
200 Posts
Alrighty then. To me it signals a lack of attention from living things.. but that's just me.

Just don't tell me you have conversations with your car and it's all good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93ESIntrepid said:
Alrighty then. To me it signals a lack of attention from living things.. but that's just me.

Yeah, that is just you....I'm not sure how you guys do in Canada, but on this side of North America, quite a few people name their cars....for me, its just adding your own style/flair to your car. Similar to how people customize their cars (rims, tires, engine mods, etc)

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
619 Posts
bigkuntree said:
Yeah, that is just you....I'm not sure how you guys do in Canada, but on this side of North America, quite a few people name their cars....for me, its just adding your own style/flair to your car. Similar to how people customize their cars (rims, tires, engine mods, etc)

Just my $0.02
I agree i named my car but very non creative Intrepid I and Intrepid II lol. I want to buy a decal with a roman numeral II for my car.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was never too keen on naming inanimate objects.
Or calling them she or whatever..

Either way, nice job Maxine. Treps aren't slouches...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
93ESIntrepid said:

I have conversations with my trep. Little things like "I'm gonna get your oil changed this weekend" and she says "thankyou master of the universe" j/k

·
Registered
193 Posts
TCPMeta said:
I hate calling cars girls names. I call my trep Pestilence. I want to get two decals done for the front and back of my trep's windshields.

isecond that.. I usually dont namne cars at all.... except for their colors :D... the red one is my dads for example, but my girlfriend names her cars, so she kinda forced me... so I called my Trep "Trip".... as of the similar sound to the actual name and the mile counter for your trips on the gauges :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts