DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was bored, not much else to say.....trying to make my car look even lower ;) What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Doesn't look bad at all. By the way, I like the look of your third brake light :fun_08:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nice! Isn't it a good idea to blank out your plate though??? :eek:

Not that there are any criminals on this site..... :devil:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sheesh, I don't care........what are they gonna do??? I mean, they could drive by my place and take pics of my plate if they were desperate. Serious, you guys need to take a pill with the plate **** ;)

The chrome doesn't look perfect, it kinda seems to do some strange ****.......but I'm gonna leave it for a while and I may or may not pull it by the winter depending on if I get positive or negative comments. I'm about 55% likeing it right now, 45% not :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
DJDiggler said:
Nice! Isn't it a good idea to blank out your plate though??? :eek:

I think he meant that Toronto maple leaf thingy.......
They use to play hockey.....and they wanted more money.....use to have good times when the Kings played the Leafs.....Family is split down the line....

Please dont tell me you pay extra to have that plate? Does the money go to the Leafs? Bastards No Hockey sucks.and now Basketball is going to come to a halt.. I will have to talk more to the wife............Doh

Hey

What are the chrome bars front and rear?

Looking good.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I paid an extra $32 CDN for that plate (all logo plates are $52 CDN).......I pay the same amount for the sticker every year as a regular plate.

·
Registered
298 Posts
So what are the chrome bars?

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I like it on the back more than the front, it fits well with the exhaust tips.
I never noticed the lines on your third brake light, very nice. Now just trash that damn stock spoiler and get one that actually matches the car from spoiler depot.

By the way, did I mention I love your car?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Rob you have to much time on your hands!!! Is that an actual chrome metal bar or just some chrome door stripping?? Looks nice by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Avenger said:
Well, I paid an extra $32 CDN for that plate (all logo plates are $52 CDN).......I pay the same amount for the sticker every year as a regular plate.
That's cool...wish they would do that here in BC.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah, they got all sorts of logos you can choose here, probably about 25 or 30 different logos.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Are the pictures in your signature of your car AFTER you've lowered it? The gap in your wheel wells looks about the same but i know you've got a lower profile tire on so that may be what's doing it. Lowered but then went with a smaller tire so it kinda looks like a bigger stock wheel :p lol The chrome... well it'd look go to me if i liked chrome :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, the pics in my sig are AFTER I lowered the car ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts