DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has been a long time since i have posted here. i changed my mind on the trans am that i wanted because i just got accepted to UNLV and i need the money. that said i haven't got the duals, the twenties, or the ES fogs.

All of my friends slow down when i charge up behind them because they think that the trep is an unmarked narcotics car.

lately i have been realy happy with my 2002 2.7 D. package. i got a new job data entry job at Zurich North America.

so far i have had 41,000 fun filled and flawless miles and the car sounds better than when i first got it. I managed to hit the speed limiter every night when i first got my new job (five lanes of new expressway for 3/4 of the commute). a coworker of mine with an older acura 3.2 tl told me that my car has some balls from a roll. I have slowed down.

BTW any Vegas treps on this board hit me up so we can kick it this coming august when i start school. :gross_06:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats up guys. thanks for the welcome. i realy missed these forums. i've been to a few others the only place that was remotely like this was yoursciontc.com (yeah i thought about a tc at one point.) between work, school and working out (getting big BTW) when i get in at 8:30-9:00 every night i fall asleep like a baby. i'll try to post once a day now that i'm back. spring break is that ish ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts