DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just thought that i was finally drop a line after about 5 months of viewing this AWESOME site! I could not belive my eyes when i sawl what some of you had done with your supurb Treps! AND I THOUGHT I HAD BOUGHT A GROCHERY GETTER!:biggrin: WOW did that change after coming here! Well, just to let it be know i bought my first Intrepid about 6 months ago. Its a 2002 Intrepid SE.....oh yeah...its Silver. I am REALLY getting excited with all of the possible mods that i can do! Please if you have any recommendations or links PLEASE let me know!:bigsmile: Well i know im carrying on...SO....GOOD TO BE HERE! Hope to talk to you all Soon!

~BiGGiE~

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
HEY
As the second more pronoment members of DI.NET from Iowa (P3 being the first :) ) I would like to welcome you. Also I would like to know where you are at in our great state.

--Gorm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im 5 minutes south of Des Moines. I live in Norwalk. THIS IS awesome! Didn't think that there were any IOWANS here! Nice to meet you!:D

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Im accutly in the eastern part of Iowa. You got some good yards in Des Moines...found a chrome shifter there for very little of its value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts