DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well warranty on my 2001 Chrysler Concorde LXI ran out and I am looking into mods... Lots of mods on a small but steady budget.

Currently I only have the 15% tint that looks great on my dark blue concorde.

Coming soon are:

1) Automatic head lights - thanx for the how-tos.
2) Front pads and rotors, brembos from TireRack if no one gives better tips or normally priced good quality drilled ones.
3) Dual Magnaflow exhaust - getting those travel savings for a Meineke shop owner pays off.
4) K&N Filter or FILP (if 2.7 or 3.5 application will fit onto 3.2)
5) Chip to get the thing to run smooth on premium fuel and to get better shift points.
6) New tires, maybe rims. (BTW I have set of used rims from 1998 Pontiac GP GTP. Will they fit on my Concorde, they are cool and 5 spoke).
7) 300M side mirrors in shiny black.

Well more things to come.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome to the boards:D

·
Registered
881 Posts
GTP rims will fit that? Will they fit Interpids? Will those rims fit a interpid?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well guys and gals. I had a first gen and sold it only due to a fact that I needed a car with less milage and age problems. I now do some 2500 miles per month in city. 120k 3.5 1993 Concorde just would not hold up. Plus it needed some 2 grand in body work and a grand in drive train (halfshafts, exhaust, cats)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the coolest mods:

1) Penn State magnet in shape of a big Lion's paw. The color matches my Saphire Blue perfectly

2) Penn State License plate frame

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered