DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Intredpid lovers.. I have been reading this site for a about two months now and I have really enjoyed it. I decided to join when I got my trep and Here I am :) I have a 2002 ES that I LOVE and here is a pic of her.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Nice looking ride you have there :fun_08:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the compliments.. I have seen quite a few nice looking rides as well and the IOM is NICE!!! Awesome job bimmer. It will take a while before I will do any mods since I am a noob at this and scared lol but damn there is some nice looking cars and mods on this site.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
welcome aboard the "i use all of my mod money, plus bill money, and even other people's money for my car mods" ship lol...you should be scared because modding is like crack...i think i was on this site for a week before I did anything..think late one night was reading a few how-to's (how-to = the devil) and boom! it began.. :flame:
But seriously...welcome to the site and thats a sweet ass ride you got there :smilie_lo :invasion:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Mugz said:
Thank you all for the compliments.. I have seen quite a few nice looking rides as well and the IOM is NICE!!! Awesome job bimmer. It will take a while before I will do any mods since I am a noob at this and scared lol but damn there is some nice looking cars and mods on this site.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Welcome!

Nice Car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts