DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...Just decided to join. Been readin for a long time. I must be half crazy since I have owned three new intrepids:93 ES, and still own 98 ES and 2002 R/T. I do most work myself except for the some minor transmission work on my 93. That was a bad solenoid pack. The 98 has a few very minor problems but I did some preventive maintenance and changed the water pump/timing belt/tensioner/pully at 60,000 miles just in case. The 2002, with only 7000 miles on it now, has been basically problem free. Only problems I've had are the broken wheel centers that I read people are experiencing, and check engine light for oxygen sensor heater, which also just happened. Since I've had Intrepids for so long, I plan on adding my two cents to many posts.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the board. Three Treps, WOW very nice. We can always use more frequent posters around here.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, 93 ES, Maroon with silver cladding, owned until 83000 miles
99 ES Black, with 67000 miles
2002 R/T, 7000 miles. We wanted a Silver model, with all the options. Had to get it through the internet. Never bought a new car this way, sight unseen, all negoiating done over the phone. I drove 200 miles, and drove back with my new car. Only one trip to the dealer. Super easy. It worked so well, when my oldest son wanted a new car, he wanted a Firebird, black, 350, six speed. That was only 150 miles away. Internet shopping is great.

·
9,861 Posts
The purple maroon, or is it candy apple red?

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
welcome to the boards. i look forward to hearing some of your wisdom in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts