DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself a bit and what my plans are.
I am 23, I have had my 2004 SXT for the last three years. Started with only 67K miles. I love this car.
I have done some exhaust upgrades. Simply cutting the last two pieces off works well.
I have also taken a chance and removed the butterflies inside of the plenum for the short runner. So far, I am in love. Yes, not as much torque, however, the top end has some serious pull and the power curve actually seems smoother.
I want to do as much as I can to this car. My hobby is pushing cars past their limit. I would like y'alls help in this.
Tips tricks and hey don't this is welcome. Thank you all.

·
Premium Member
16,624 Posts
I would like to introduce myself a bit and what my plans are.
I am 23, I have had my 2004 SXT for the last three years. Started with only 67K miles. I love this car.
I have done some exhaust upgrades. Simply cutting the last two pieces off works well.
I have also taken a chance and removed the butterflies inside of the plenum for the short runner. So far, I am in love. Yes, not as much torque, however, the top end has some serious pull and the power curve actually seems smoother.
I want to do as much as I can to this car. My hobby is pushing cars past their limit. I would like y'alls help in this.
Tips tricks and hey don't this is welcome. Thank you all.
Of all the LH cars, the Concorde is the only one that has a "Limited" version. The rest are unlimited. (joke)

Welcome!

·
Registered
14,854 Posts
Welcome aboard - keep us updated on the mods. There's a TON of information on this site.

Late!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts